Peacemakers is looking for a Programme Manager for two programmes, one existing and one new expanding our work beyond the West Midlands. The two programmes are:
- to promote peace education in key stage two throughout the UK and to expand provision of good quality peace education to this age group in schools.
- coordinating positive peace groups in secondary schools in the West Midlands.
We’re looking for someone who is passionate and knowledgeable about peace education, well organised, a good communicator, who is confident to work on their own initiative and also able to work with a range of people to make these projects happen.
Please see the job description and person specification below for more details and if you’d like to join our small but dynamic team, working to make peace education available throughout the UK, then please apply using the application form below and return to firstname.lastname@example.org. The deadline for applications is Monday 6th February 2023 at 5pm.
- We can only accept applications using our application form, so no CVs please.
- We welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the community we are part of.
- The Peacemakers office is on the first floor of an old building and there is no lift.