Peacemakers is a values led organisation which emphasises collaboration and creativity, empathy and equality. We are looking for an experienced fundraiser to join our small and friendly team to take our charity to the next level. We are seeking candidates whose personal values resonate with ours, a strong commitment to peace and to young people.
In this role you will be:
* The Fundraising Manager – primarily Trusts currently but we are looking to diversify. You will be responsible for securing long-term growth for the charity, by personally securing funding from charitable trusts and foundations and other sources such as corporate and individual supporters
* The Marketing Manager – engaging with potential audiences (primarily schools) leading to commissioned work in new settings
This is a great opportunity to shape our fundraising and marketing strategy, achieve bold income targets and enable the charity to achieve our ambitious goals of providing more opportunities for children and young people to learn the skills of peace.
To be considered for this role:
✔️You will have experience of bringing in 5/6 figures from Trusts.
✔️Be a brilliant relationship builder.
✔️Have experience of working on a budget.
✔️Experience of or interest in marketing.
What we can offer:
- Friendly and supportive working environment.
- Generous leave allocation.
- Training and Development within the role.
Please read our Application pack for more information about the role and about Peacemakers.
The deadline for applications is 9am on the 8th March. Please use the application form below. No CVs please.
Interviews will be held in our office on the 23rd March in our offices in Birmingham.
We welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the community we are part of. The Peacemakers office is on the first floor of an old building and there is no lift.